Our Campground Regulations
DAILY VISITORS AND OVERNIGHT GUESTS
- EVERYONE MUST REGISTER IN THE OFFICE, INCLUDING PETS.
- Daily visitors and overnight guests of campers must pay the daily fee.
- All visitors must exit the resort by 11:00 PM.
- Vacant campsites are not to be used as drive thru and/or parking spaces.
- CAMPERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR VISITORS.
- All campsites are limited to one RV unit.
- NO TENT CAMPING.
- No more than two vehicles per campsite. Extra vehicles must park in a designated area and pay an additional fee.
- Campsites must be kept free of clutter and extra items.
- No clotheslines attached to trees. Only portable RV clotheslines permitted.
- Drain water may not be run on the ground.
- Please be a courteous camper by not walking and/or riding bikes through other campsites.
- ALL PETS ARE TO BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES.
- All pet messes are the responsibility of the pet owner and must be picked up immediately, wrapped, and deposited in the garbage dumpster.
- Aggressive, unruly, or barking dogs will not be permitted on Resort grounds.
- No pet is to be left unattended at any site.
- Pets are not permitted in any part of the lakes, in any campground building, or on the beach.
- You swim at your own risk.
- No person shall enter the beach alone or swim alone.
- No person under 17 years of age is permitted to enter the beach without an older responsible person.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS, AND NO PETS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH OR IN PARKING AREAS.
- Beach is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Wrap all garbage in plastic bags and place in the dumpster. (See map for location.)
- Garbage cans are for our day-use visitors.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 2:00 PM.
- Campers will be charged for early check-in and late check-out.
- Please obey our 6 MPH speed limit and WATCH FOR CHILDREN!
- Mini-bikes and ATV’s are not permitted
- Golf carts are welcome, and are to be driven by licensed drivers.
- Adult campers are responsible for the care and conduct of their children.
- The use of firearms, including bows and arrows, BB or pellet guns, slingshots and fireworks are prohibited. Unless being used on the approved firing range off Buena Vista Resort grounds. With Resort approval and reservation.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Campfires must be kept in the fire rings. Please do not move them without office permission.
- No cutting, chopping or damaging any trees, dead or alive.
- Firewood may be purchased in the office.
RESTROOMS / LAUNDRY ROOM
- Children 13 & under must be accompanied by an adult when using facilities.
- Do not wash clothing or dishes in the restrooms.
- We take pride in keeping our facilities clean. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping them clean.
- Management is not responsible for any losses or damages caused by other persons, wind, fire, water, hail, snow, smoke, vandalism, theft, explosions or other causes whatsoever.
DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES
Your credit card will not be charged until the time of check-in, with the exception of holiday weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day). Groups may also be charged at the time of reservation, at our discretion. Your card will also be charged if you fail to show up on your reserved date of arrival. No shows may also result in the cancellation of extended reservations. Refunds will be issued, less a $10.00 handling fee, if notice of cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to the reserved date of arrival. If notice of cancellation is received within less than 7 days prior to the reserved date of arrival, no refund will be available.
DISREGARD FOR ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE SUFFICIENT REASON FOR TERMINATING A CAMPER OR VISITOR’S STAY WITHOUT REFUND
Thank you for your patience in reading through these good camping practices.